divendres, 4 de juny del 2010

Final reflection

Well we have finished this hard year, and I'm much better now that at the beggining. I loved our English class, participating in some talkings, activities, and listentings wich we've done in this year. My best improvement was on the oral presentations. I think that each presentation was better than the last one and I'm glad to know that I'm getting better English level. I know that I have to learn from my mistakes and do my best to evoid them, but everytime there will be a new mistake, and a new prupose to get the best level of English.
Well before I forget I'll say that the post which shows my best English level is about the Frankenstain. In that post I was very concentrated and tried to not makeany mistake and use a lot of linkers and words which enrich my post.
Also I found very useful the listening task because if you're good on writing tasks and vocabulary you must learn how to spell the words and start to talk with others in English. This shows your real level of English, and I think that talking I'm fluent and I my spelling is quite good.
Going to the next question I want to say that everything was useful because I learnt from every task I've done and all activities vere worth to do .
For my ending I want to ask my English teacher something that I need next year in English class obligatory and it's oral presentations. Why? Well because I've learnt a lot from them and also I practiced my speaking. Well also I would meet next year the listenings which grows my mark of the exams. I enjoyed really this year and hope so the next year.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada